lengzaii zile

About Me

My photo
靠人人跑,靠树树倒,靠自己最好. 俗话说得好: 凡走过比留下痕迹, 凡住过比留下邻居, 凡爬过比留下楼梯

Followers

footsteps

hit counter

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

macam .

ytd was the last day of us in junior middle
i really she bu de la
we talk many after we go out tat day
talk abt their love their relation and wat thy DO
bt nt me
i din paktor for whole year ady

wat a sad case

i already forget whn is the last time i tell a girl i love YOU
原来我没有跟女生告白过

i told ppl the secret why will happen somethg like tis
i almost forget wat is the feeling of LOVE
all of thm r having a sweet relation

bt how abt ME ?

it is almost cum to the end of my 15 year old life
i dint tell any girl tat I LOVE YOU
maybe 15 is nt the suitable year for me in love

hmm.
i noe im nt a brave man to kao a girl..maybe D:

the day 16 nov our photo and we discuss all the thg wif ahboon weijie and africa

the song : <一眼瞬间>萧敬藤.张惠妹 enjoy

1 comment:

my playlist